Cora SEO Software - LSI Report
This report looks at the words (1 to 4 word combinations) that tend to appear on pages about your target search terms. In this report we correlate the usage of each word on a page with its rank position in Google to find out which words may be influencing rankings.
There are a few data points to understand.
- Spearmans - a correlation coeffient that is best suited for things that trend in curves.
- Pearsons - a correlation coeffient that is best suited for things that trend in straight lines.
- Best of Both - we assume whichever correlation is strongest is most appropriate.
- Pages - the number of pages that mention the word
- Max - the maximum number of occurences on any one page
- Avg - the average number of occurences on the pages that had the term
- Total - the total number of occurences across all pages
- Then the number of occurences on your page
- Then the deficit on your page. This is calculated by subtracting your count from the average.
The second way people ten to use the report is to sort by the deficit column in descending order.