Cora SEO Software - Search Results Report
This is a snapshot of the search results at the time the report was created. When you find outliers in the measurement data you can look up the exact URL of the page that produced the outlier and investigate what is going on on the page. Remember to view the source because there is usually a lot more going on than what is visible on the page.
- Look for patterns of Exact Match Domains (EMDs) and Partial Match Domains (PMDs) in the Host column.
- Look for patterns of leading matches in the Link Text Column. The Link Text generally comes from the HTML Title Tag.
- Look for the use of Sentiment words like Top and Best and #1 in the Link Text Column.
- Look for the use of Recency words like 2019, Months, Now, Dates in the Link Text Column.
- Look for the use of Commercial Intent words like Free, Cheap, Discount, Sale in the Link Text Column.
- Look at the types of pages ranking in the URL column. Are they home pages, blog posts, category pages, product pages, etc.
- Look for patterns in HTTPS vs HTTP usage and WWW vs NON-WWW in the URL column.
There are quite a few factors related to this data if you know where to look!